Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Wanna Streak?

Guess what? It's Gonna be May!

I am super excited to be participating in this year's Bibrave Run Streak! My first run streak ever!  Join us during the month of May for a Run Streak. The "rules" are simple:
🏃‍♀️Run 1 mile a day from May 1st - May 31st
🔗Link your run to Strava
👍Send Kudos to other BibRave Run Club streakers by "liking" their post in your feed. 


BibRave and the BibRave Pros will be hosting this run streak for the month of the entire month of May. The goal of the streak is to run or walk at least one mile per day from May 1 - May 31 while building community and camaraderie through the running app Strava. Want in? Step one is downloading and joining Strava. Never heard of Strava and not really sure what it is? My fellow BRP Scott provides a great (and quick) overview of it here! Once you've signed up for the fun, jump into the BibRave Run Club and join your fellow streakers!


I must say I am a little bit nervous about committing to running 31 days in a row, I find that one of my worst habits is letting exercising go to the wayside as soon as something stressful pops up at home or work - I am excited though to truly challenge myself to complete this goal! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...