Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Marathon #2: The Journey Ahead



Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Vermont City Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!



It's official - I'm running my second marathon!

On May 24th, 2020 I will be joining Team Bibrave at the Vermont City Marathon


A sneak peak of the course!

I am truly excited to be running my first New England full marathon and to have a weekend to explore one of my favorite cities. I will be bringing my running bestie Riley with me for the weekend and we are already scouting out some Burlington adventures. 


Ben & Jerry's Factory allows tours - YUM!



One of my favorite Ciders is brewed in Burlington!
Visiting their tasting room is a must for me. 

There are also some highlights of this race I am already looking forward to.


The average temperature in VT during this race is a perfect 71 degrees

Any and all race day information (plus runner tracking will be available via the racejoy app.
Overall, I am really looking forward to this experience. Any advice for my second time toeing the Marathon starting line?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...