Friday, March 6, 2020

REVIEW: Handful Bra


Disclaimer: I received a Handful Closer Bra to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!


I was thrilled to be selected as a part of the Bibrave Pro Handful Bra Campaign. I had heard lot of great things about this brand and company in the past and was truly excited to get a chance to try out some new running gear. Handful did not disappoint! 

Here is my "closer" bra right after a run! 
My Handful Bra as a part of my
#flatrunner for the Disney Enchanted 10k!


I was given the chance to test out "The Closer" a style of bra created by handful whose features are outlined below. Handful describes "The Closer" as a" Zip Up sports bra with front closure, breathable stretch mesh panels, and fun strappy design. It's perfect for high impact activities and comfortable enough to wear all day" Mine came in the color "Magnetic" - there are a variety of colors on the website including "Ripple Effect" "Booyah Black" and "Dreamcatcher."


As a pretty busty gal I struggle a lot with chafing in general and find myself pretty particular when it comes to running apparel. I must say that I give this bra my highest recommendation. It is lightweight, comfortable and left me with absolutely no chaffing whatsoever (even after my magical 19.3 mile weekend in Disney World!)





There's no doubt that this bra is now #1 in my workout line up. If you are ready to try Handful for yourself, use code BIBRAVE20 to get 20% off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...