Friday, December 18, 2020

IM IN! Missoula (Half) Marathon

"Disclaimer: I received an entry to the Missoula Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

Hi Friends!

Long time no see huh? 2020 has been a wild one. While I'm in the midst of writing a post reflecting on my Blogging / BRP / Fitstagram break and explaining what I've been up too lately. There was one update too exciting for me to wait to share. 


I have been selected as a BibRave Pro for the 
2021 Missoula (Half) Marathon!!! 

Missoula Marathon was named the #1 best marathon of 2019 AND 2018 on the BibRave 100 and the Half and Full Marathons were awarded BibRave top races of the decade! - Running this race was an opportunity I could not pass up! 

The race team has already been amazing, I've only been registered for 10 days and I already received an awesome swag bag and note! I can already tell that this trip to Montana is going to be one for the record books. 



With over 6 months until race day, I'll be sharing my training and vacation planning every step of the way. If you're thinking about joining me - be sure to Use code "BR2021" for $5 off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...